Nicolet iS50 FT-IR Spectrometer
2012 GCC New Product Showcase Winner. The Thermo Scientific Nicolet iS50, featuring purpose-built accessories and integrated software, is an all-in-one materials analysis workstation designed to help solve analytical challenges with ease.
The highly flexible system can be upgraded from a simple FT-IR bench to a fully-automated multi-spectral range system that can acquire spectra from the far-infrared to visible. Users can initiate novel ATR, Raman and NIR modules at the touch of a button, enabling access to these techniques without manually changing system components.
The Thermo Scientific Nicolet iS50 FT-IR spectrometer gives definitive answers in your analytical laboratory where fast, easy workflows are essential.
- Dual Source capable
- The Polaris long-life IR source
- Tungsten-Halogen white light source
- Three detectors for the main sample compartment
- High-resolution standard
- Validation wheel standard
- All gold optics standard (aluminum available)
- Full support for existing accessories
- Energy screens for high-res motorized (standard)
- Optional purge shutters
- Optional motorized filters
- Optional motorized polarizer
- Collimated or focused emission port
Offerings you have come to know, like Smart Accessories, are augmented by the following optional modules:
- Built-in mid- and far-IR capable diamond ATR
- Automated Beamsplitter Exchanger (ABX)
- Sample compartment Raman accessory
- NIR module with Integrating Sphere and Fiber Optic connections
- TGA-IR accessory
- GC-IR module
Find more information by visiting the Tab - Technical Library and viewing the spec sheet and brochure.
- Footprint - Base Only: 25 x 27 x 11 in. (62.6 x 69.8 x 27.6cm)
- Weight - Base Only: 132 lb. (60kg)
- Footprint - Including ABX: 25 x 27 x 20 in. (62.6 x 69.8 x 50.8cm)
- Weight - Base Only: Including ABX: 141 lb. (64kg)
- No footprint added for Raman and dedicated ATR
- Only 11 in. (27.9cm) more with iS50 NIR module
- Polymers and Rubbers
- General Laboratories