LTQ Orbitrap XL
Thermo Scientific LTQ Orbitrap XL hybrid FTMS (Fourier Transform Mass Spectrometer) supports a wide range of applications from routine compound identification to the most challenging analysis of low level components in complex mixtures.
The LTQ Orbitrap XL is based on the fast and highly sensitive Thermo Scientific LTQ XL linear ion trap and the proprietary Orbitrap technology. The LTQ Orbitrap XL features a new HCD collision cell for ultimate flexibility in fragmentation experiments for advanced proteomics and small molecule research.
Outstanding Mass Accuracy, Resolution, Dynamic Range and Sensitivity
- Featuring the new HCD collision cell for ultimate flexibility in fragmentation experiments for advanced proteomics and small molecule research
The Most Confident Protein Identification
- Superior mass accuracy for lower false positive rates (FPRs)
- Parallel acquisition mode for optimized productivity
From Protein ID to Biomarker Discovery
- Excellent sensitivity and fragmentation efficiency
- Reliable identification and quantitation in one experiment
High quality data for reliable de novo sequencing
- Superior mass accuracy and high resolution leading to confident de novo sequencing results
- Multiple collision modes (CID and HCD) for comprehensive structural information