ICS-4000 Capillary Ion chromatograph
The Dionex ICS-4000 capillary HPIC™ system delivers best-in-class sensitivity, from routine analyses to your most demanding application challenges. The high-pressure capability brings a new level of resolution and speed to dedicated capillary ion chromatography, while integrated design of the Dionex ICS-4000 simplifies your workflow and increases your analytical efficiency and productivity.
Capillary IC provides 24/7 uptime so the system is always ready. The compact integrated system provides convenience and offers detection choices for application versatility.
- Reagent-Free™ (RFIC™) system operation for simplified analyses with increased reproducibility
- Integrated system with the performance and adaptability of a modular system
- Conductivity, electrochemical, and charge detection capabilities
- High performance system in a small footprint—occupies minimal bench space
The Dionex ICS-4000 Capillary HPIC system offers versatile detection options. The system can be configured with either a conductivity detector or electrochemical detector. The new charge detector can also be configured with the conductivity detector to provide a new, complimentary detection mode for weakly-dissociated ions.
CD Conductivity Detector
- Supports all IC applications with maximum range up to 15,000 μS
- Flow path optimized for capillary flow rates
- Industry leading suppressor technology
ED Electrochemical Detector
- Supports DC amperometry, pulsed amperometry, or integrated pulsed amperometry detection modes
- Innovative palladium hydrogen (PdH) reference electrode for superior reproducibility and increased lifetime
QD Charge Detector
- Improved linearity for weakly disassociated ions such as amines, organic acids, and silicate
- Provides an equivalent signal for all ions of the same concentration
- Used in combination with CD detection for peak purity and identification confirmation without additional calibration