iCAP 7200 ICP-OES
The Thermo Scientific iCAP 7200 ICP-OES is a powerful, easy to use instrument for users who are new to the ICP-OES technique, offering simplicity with no compromise on performance.
The iCAP 7200 ICP-OES provides entry level, cost-effective analysis for low sample thru-put requirements.
Perfect analytical solution for restricted budgets.
Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Optical Emission Spectrometry (OES) is a well established and powerful technique for the analysis and quantification of trace elements in both liquid and solid samples.
Sample Introduction System
The instrument is supplied with analysis-ready sample introduction parameters, so users are no longer required to optimize pump speed, plasma RF power and gas flow rates.
- A 3-channel, 12-roller peristaltic pump, with a unique drain sensor, provides smooth, low noise signals and safe operation
- Bayonet torch fitting for easy assembly/disassembly
- Clip-together sample introduction system for easy re-configuration and maintenance
- Enhanced Matrix Tolerance (EMT) torch design improves the handling of high matrix samples
- Optical drain sensor detects liquid flow from the spray chamber and automatically switches the plasma off in case of incorrect drainage, saving samples, gas and power
- A range of CETAC autosamplers are available to enable optimization of the iCAP 7200 ICP-OES for automated, unattended analysis
Plasma and RF Generator
- Duo (axial and radial) plasma viewing
- Low gas purge flow rates for the optical system help reduce running costs
- High-transmission optical design for exceptional sensitivity
- High-resolution echelle spectrometer increases accuracy by reducing spectral overlap
- Thermostatically controlled polychromator with thermal-break design enhances long-term stability, allowing extended analytical runs without recalibration
- Charge Injection Device (CID) detector: CID-86
- Free, continuous choice of wavelengths in the range 175 to 847nm
- Resistance to adjacent-pixel blooming, reducing false positive results in complex sample matrices
- Nondestructive readout and random access integration increase signal-to-background ratio and detection limits
- Intuitive Qtegra Intelligent Scientific Data Solution platform software, with pre-loaded method templates as standard, enables 'out of box' operation
Cost effective analysis for low sample thru-put requirements