The Gascard NG infrared gas sensor is designed for ease of integration with a wide range of gas detection systems that require high quality, accurate and reliable measurement of Carbon Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide and Methane gas concentrations. The Gascard NG has built-in features for multigas and multi sensor operation depending on the application.
It includes real-time temperature and atmospheric pressure correction via on-board sensors and has the flexibility to incorporate additional gas detection technologies. It is backward compatible with outputs from existing Gascard generations and has onboard true RS232 communications along with the option of TCP/iP communications protocol.
- New electronics platform with increased power and versatility of modern microprocessors.
- Backward compatible with the older generation of Gascard detectors.
- On-board Barometric Pressure Correction in the range 800mbar to 1150mbar.
- Extensive Temperature compensation.
- Lower operating voltage (7V) and wider operating voltage range (7V to 30V).
- True RS232 communications for control and data logging. Optional on-board LAN support.
- Built-in features for multigas and multi sensor operation enables the addition of on-board data logging and more gas detection channels for both NDIR & chemical sensors.
Standard Target Gas and Measurement Ranges:
Carbon Dioxide - 2000ppm, 3000ppm, 5000ppm.
1%, 3%, 5%, 10%, 30%, 100%
Carbon Monoxide - 3%, 10%, 30%, 100%
Methane - 5%, 10%, 30%, 100%
Other gases and ranges available on request.
Process Control, Personal Safety, Landfill/Biogas, Gas Delivery etc.
The Gascard NG sensor head and electronics are mounted on a Eurocard PCB for ease of integration. The Gascard NG has a number of bit-switches which enable the user to control various aspects of the sensors behaviour including analogue output and filter type selection. The Gascard NG can also be supplied with an Ethernet Option and additional accessories which include a digital display kit and a 24V DC pump.