Antaris MX FT-NIR Process Analyzer
Thermo Scientific Antaris MX FT-NIR process analyzer offers optimized QC testing and remote process monitoring using fiber optic simultaneous multiplexing technology and integrated communication for real-time feedback.
The Antaris MX FT-NIR process analyzer provides a complete, fit-for-purpose solution for point-of-use materials analysis and online process monitoring applications. The Antaris MX is the only near-infrared featuring truly simultaneous measurements of up to four points. The analyzer is also simultaneously self-referenced at every data collection, so stability is unequalled and background collection or qualification does not require removing the probe from the process stream.
The Antaris MX allows a single process to be monitored at multiple points or multiple processes to be monitored simultaneously with one easy-to-use NIR analyzer.
- ValPro Instrument Qualification package
- Automated internal instrument qualification without removing any probes from the process
- Make regulatory compliance simple with all the tools necessary for DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ
- Always-on internal background
- No need to remove probes to take a background
- SMA905 industry-standard connectors for fiber optics allows you to choose the probe that is right for your process
- OPC, 4-20mA and Digital I/O for process communications
Ordering Alerts: The Antaris MX FT-NIR process analyzer is sold as a configured system designed to meet your specific application needs. For more information, contact your Thermo Scientific Sales Representative.
- In-process liquid analysis
- In-process solid analysis
- Laboratory liquid analysis
- Laboratory solid analysis