UV-VIS 8 Channel Detector
The Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ UltiMate™ 3000 Rapid Separation Multiple Wavelength Detector (MWD-3000RS) allows you to collect UV-vis data from up to eight different wavelengths between 190 and 800 nm simultaneously. It offers reliable UV-vis detection for conventional and rapid separation LC applications at data collection rates up to 200 Hz per channel.
- Low noise (typically <±7 μAU) and drift (typically <0.5 mAU/h) for lowest LODs and LOQs
- Data collection rates of up to 200 Hz allow detection of even the sharpest peaks
- UV-vis detection of 10 peaks separated in 10 s is possible
- Stainless steel and PEEK™ flow cells provide maximum application flexibility
- Front access to prealigned cells and lamps simplifies routine maintenance
- ID chips for tracking of lamp and cell parameters in audit trails
- Upgrade to full diode array functionality available
The UltiMate 3000 Rapid Separation Multiple Wavelength Detector (MWD-3000RS) provides high flexibility to laboratories working in routine analyses and method development. Besides UV-vis spectra acquisition, it combines all the advantages of the UltiMate 3000 Rapid Separation Diode Array Detector (DAD-3000RS), such as identical noise and drift characteristics and high wavelength accuracy and precision.
The Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ UltiMate™ 3000 PCM-3000 pH and Conductivity Monitor is an upgrade for accurate pH and conductivity on-line monitoring with the MWD-3000 series. A typical application area of this unit is monitoring the gradient formation in salt- or pH-gradient-based ion-exchange chromatography (IEC) in biopharmaceutical analysis.
Note: The MWD-3000RS is also available in a standard version (MWD-3000) with a data rate of up to 100 Hz for use with UltiMate 3000 Analytical systems.