The Thermo Scientific Dionex UltiMate 3000 Rapid Separation LC (RSLC) systems integrate unique hardware features for ultrafast separations and excellent resolution on columns with small particles. In addition, they are characterized by a maximum level of reliability and flexibility. For more product information please visit the UltiMate™ 3000 UHPLC systems and solutions webpage.
- Thermo Scientific Dionex SmartFlow pulsation-free flows at flow rates up to 8 mL/min at pressures up to 15,000 psi (103.4 MPa).
- High-pressure or low-pressure gradient proportioning
- Easily adjustable system gradient delay volume supporting a wide range of LC applications
- In-line split-loop injections for 15 second, no-sample-loss injections
- Column compartment temperatures up to 110 °C for reduced system backpressure
- Data collection rates up to 200 Hz with a wide range of optical detectors including three UV variants and fluorescence
- Full UV spectra data even at 200 Hz (diode array detection)
- Run both ultrafast separations and conventional LC methods
The UltiMate 3000 RSLC systems allow you to work over an extensive flow-pressure footprint from 100 µL/min to 8 mL/min (RSLC) or 20 nL/min to 2.5 mL/min (RSLCnano) and 800 bar. This covers the full range of HPLC or nano HPLC applications, including conventional and ultrafast LC, on one system platform.