Refractive Index Detector
The RefractoMax 521 Refractive Index Detector is ideal for isocratic separations of analytes with low or no UV activity. In combination with an isocratic Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ UltiMate™ 3000 system, it is a cost-efficient solution for the analysis of sugars, polymers, and fatty acids. The high sensitivity and low noise of the refractive index detector makes it suitable for sensitive and demanding analyses.
- Supported by powerful Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System software for easiest operation and automation
- Thermostatted optical bench for lowest baseline drift
- Low baseline noise and high response for high detection sensitivity
- Extended flow rate range from 1–10 mL/min to support various HPLC applications
- An Auto Set-up function automates purging, equilibration, autozero, and the control of baseline stability and noise.