Nicolet iS10 FT-IR Spectrometer
Thermo Scientific Nicolet iS10 FT-IR spectrometer excels at rugged, precise, fast-paced operation, yet simplifies laboratory data collection to its most basic: load the sample, generate the spectrum, and press Print.
The Nicolet iS10 FT-IR spectrometer is a complete infrared spectroscopy system for routine analytical needs. The Nicolet iS10 delivers the highest confidence in the verification and identification of materials and is designed for maximum assurance in its ability to sample and solve challenging problems with a minimal investment in time. Designed for use by any skill level, this spectrometer allows many tasks to be completed with only one click.
System Performance Verification (SPV) ensures:
- Spectrometer is performing as expected, day after day
- Includes hardware and software to test the instrument against the ASTM E1421 method by using Schott NG-11 and NIST traceable standards, contained in a built-in motorized wheel
- Programmable with settings for:
- Daily performance verification
- System suitability
- Validation standards expiration date
- Scheduling preventative maintenance visits
Designed for Ease of Use
The Nicolet iS10 FT-IR spectrometer has been designed for the ease of use and reliability required by laboratories with heavy workloads.
- Easy to access, rechargeable desiccants and built-in humidity indicator
- Integrated scan button and SOP builder, for simple user interface, consistency and productivity
- Nicolet Smart Accessory technology for simple accessory exchange and experimental conditions setup
- Material verification package with standard and high sensitivity correlation algorithm, to fit variability of tested materials
- Innovative multi-component analysis allows identification of principal ingredients of mixtures, enabling every laboratory to troubleshoot contamination problems with confidence
The sealed and desiccated optical unit protects the instrument from humidity and solvent vapors. A self-compensating, dynamically aligned interferometer removes any tilt and shear scanning error, automatically tuning the instrument for best throughput and providing analysis speed for real time survey or screening. Diamond turned, pinned-in-place alignment-free optics guarantee long life system performance with minimum maintenance.
Spectrometer Performance Validation
- Integrated validation wheel with NG-11 and NIST traceable polystyrene film standards, serialized
- System Performance Verification (SPV) software and programmable tasks interface
- Humidity and Vapor Protection
- Frequency Calibration
Quality and Low Cost of Ownership - Guaranteed
- Fully protected optics, to ensure maximum resistance from chemical vapors and humidity
- Five-year warranty on diamond HATR crystal of the Thermo Scientific Smart iTR ATR accessory, optimized for the Nicolet iS10 spectrometer
Smart Accessory Compatibility
The Nicolet iS10 is compatible with our extensive line of Smart Accessories specialized for quantitative analysis, reaction studies, surface and thin firm measurements.
- Simple accessory exchange and experiment setup
- Maintain proper experimental conditions and pre-set parameters
- Automatic performance verification
External Beam Options
- Optional external beam from infrared microscopes or external Thermo Scientific Nicolet iZ10 FT-IR module
- The Nicolet iZ10 FT-IR module can be used with the NIR integrating sphere (InGaAs detector) TGA interface or any other mid-infrared accessories, and can be equipped with a DTGS or MCT detector.
Validation Options for FDA, EP, JP Regulated Industries
- ValPro System Qualification specifically addresses DQ/IQ/OQ (Design, Installation, and Operational Qualification). Proves “objective evidence” to regulators and ISO auditors, showing that their Thermo Scientific system has been properly selected, implemented, and verified for use in their process
- Digital and electronic signature, 21 CFR Part 11 compliance package
Enhanced Analytical Power and Productivity
- Measure samples directly through vials, with the integrating sphere conveniently mounted in the Nicolet iZ10 FT-IR module
- Characterize materials quickly and easily by switching to TGA/IR interface installed in the Nicolet iZ10 FT-IR module
- Achieve high throughput screening by powder and liquid auto samplers
- Identify unknowns with the power of OMNIC Specta, which includes a 9,000 spectra database and innovative multi-component search routines
This FT-IR spectrometer is sold as a configured system designed to meet your specific application needs. For more information, contact your Thermo Scientific Sales Representative.
- Quality control
- Analytical services
- Forensic duties