Nicolet iN 10 MX Infrared Imaging Microscope
Thermo Scientific Nicolet iN10 MX Infrared Microscope combines exceptional power and next-generation software in a productive and cost-effective microspectroscopy package.
The easy-to-use Nicolet iN10 MX Infrared Imaging Microscope provides the power to rapidly acquire and analyze chemical images to enhance understanding of the chemical distribution of materials in heterogeneous samples. Using the innovative OMNIC Picta software, users with all levels of experience in microscopy or spectroscopy achieve reliable results. The integrated and highly efficient optical design of Nicolet iN10 MX improves the speed and sensitivity of routine single point measurements, as well as the quality of chemical imaging data sets.
- Integrated design allows the analysis of microscope samples without the need for an FT-IR spectrometer
- Analyze samples as small as 50 microns with no need for liquid nitrogen using standard DTGS, room temperature detector
- Comes standard with Ultra Fast Mapping capability, for more analytical power when combined with cooled MCT detector
- Ultra-Fast Mapping
- Up to 10 steps/second at 16cm resolution equivalent to 1.2 x 1.2mm in only 4.5 minutes
- Standard single element MCT detector
- Spatial resolution better than 10 microns
- Built-in intelligence minimizes the learning process, automates instrument validations and provides chemical, physical and distribution information
The Nicolet iN10 MX features all of the benefits and options of the Nicolet iN10—plus ultra-fast, powerful imaging
- Direct contact sampling with MicroTip ATR
- Sensitivity enhancement by liquid nitrogen cooled detector
- Ultra-Fast MX imaging detector (15 times faster for equal spatial resolution than cooled MCT option)
- Best viewing comfort with dual monitor operation
- Enhanced viewing with motorized visible polarizer
This infrared imaging microscope is sold as a configured system designed to meet your specific application needs. For more information, contact your Thermo Scientific Sales Representative.
- Material identification
- Packaging and laminates
- API mixtures distribution mapping
- Contaminant identification
- Failure analysis