Nicolet iN 10 Infrared Microscope
Thermo Scientific Nicolet iN10 Infrared Microscope sets the benchmark for modern, productive and cost-effective infrared microanalysis.
The Thermo Scientific Nicolet iN10 is an intuitive, innovative and integrated infrared microscope that provides the simplicity of an FT-IR spectrometer with the ability to measure samples down to a few microns. Equipped with tools to streamline the infrared microanalysis workflow, the Nicolet iN10 microscope provides answers with the degree of confidence required by modern analytical laboratories. The efficient optical design of the integrated Nicolet iN10 and a novel approach to instrument operation provides users of all skill levels greater access to the valuable technique.
Fully Integrated FT-IR Microscope
- Integrated design eliminates need for external spectrometer
- Compact footprint saves laboratory space and budget
- Room temperature detector eliminates the need for liquid nitrogen for samples down to 50-microns
Innovative Microscopy Tools
- Integral computer controlled automation allows access to all system settings from the computer
- Programmable sample coordinates speed up repetitive tasks
- Dual monitor operation offers maximum viewing
- Fully automated system performance verification provides maximum confidence
Intuitive OMNIC Picta User Interface
- Simplified operation and automated routines for most common micro-analysis routines
- Spectral identification of pure compounds and mixtures with OMNIC Specta software
- Direct contact sampling with MicroTip ATR
- Sensitivity enhancement with LN-cooled MCT detector
- Manual or motorized stage
- Best viewing comfort with dual monitor operation
- Enhanced visual inspection with motorized visible polarizer
- Expand with the Nicolet iZ 10 FT-IR module to work with standard sample-compartment accessories
- Add the Nicolet iZ10 FT-IR module to get full spectrometer capabilities
This infrared microscope is sold as a configured system designed to meet your specific application needs. For more information, contact your Thermo Scientific Sales Representative.
Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility.
- Material identification
- Packaging and laminates
- API mixtures distribution mapping
- Contaminant identification
- Failure analysis