- Domains and order phenomena
- Transformation of monolayer into multilayered structures
- Photochemical reaction (e.g. photoisomerization)
- LB-films on solid structures
- Influences of various subphase compositions (counter-ions) on monolayer structures
- Polymers and other materials that cannot be detected by fluorescense microscopy
- Adsorption kinetics
- In-situ polymerization in monolayer
- Phase separation
- Quality and homogeneity of LB-films
The nanofilm_ep4bam is a special configuration of the ep4 imaging ellipsometry platform. It is an ideal thin films imaging system and can be upgraded to an imaging ellipsometer. It is a completely "hands-off" computer-controlled system, using proprietary motor control circuitry.The nanofilm_ep4bam displays real-time images of your sample directly on the monitor and features important image processing functions. An "objective scanner" provides extended depth-of-field for overall-focused images.
The combination of a high power green laser and excellent objectives allows lateral resolutions of 1 micron, the current limit of CCD optical detectors.
The powerful software makes operation easy and convenient. As a complete solution, the system comes including the computer, electronics, and all necessary software needed to begin measurements on your existing trough, or with one of our integrated troughs. The trough comes as a separate item and is not included as standard.