LTQ XL Linear Ion Trap Mass Spectrometer
Thermo Scientific LTQ XL high performance linear ion trap delivers more structural information than any other ion trap mass spectrometer.
LTQ XL is the only mass spectrometer that offers multiple dissociation techniques, PQD, ETD and CID. Pulsed Q Collision Induced Dissociation (PQD) is a proprietary technique that eliminates the low mass cut-off concern inherent with all ion traps. This results in extensive coverage for predicted and unpredicted metabolites, and the ability to perform peptide quantification using iTRAQ labels. In addition, fast polarity switching for high-sensitivity analysis of unknowns, high resolution isolation (HRI), intelligent Data Dependent acquisition, and optional high resolution accurate mass functionality are all tools to help the researcher gain confident structural identification routinely.
The LTQ XL extends the legendary MSn performance of the LTQ, incorporating more techniques to generate structural information through innovations in Thermo Scientific ion trap technology.
- Unparalleled sensitivity and unmatched MSn spectral quality
- Pulsed Q Dissociation (PQD) for generating more fragments and extending the low mass range
- Electron Transfer Dissociation (ETD) option provides sequence information not available from conventional methods
- High Resolution Isolation (HRI) enables isolation of isobaric mass peaks for cleaner MSn spectra
- Ultra-fast polarity switching for high sensitivity analysis of unknowns
- Automated Data Dependent neutral loss for PTM and biotransformation analyses
- Excellent charge state determinations with Ultra ZoomScan
- Upgradeable to LTQ Orbitrap XL accurate mass technology
- Accela High-Speed LC System (IQLAAAGABHFAAAMAAG)
- Surveyor Plus HPLC System (IQLAAAGAAOFAFHMALP)
- LTQ FT Ultra Hybrid Mass Spectrometer (IQLAAEGAAPFADAMAII)
- LTQ Orbitrap Hybrid Mass Spectrometers ( IQLAAEGAAPFADBMAIJ)
- ETD Fragmentation, Electron Transfer Dissociation (IQLAAEGABBFACCMAFJ)
- LCquan 2.5.5 ( SID-LCQUAN25)
- Mass Frontier Spectral Interpretation Software (IQLAAEGABOFAGUMZZZ)
- MetWorks Automated Metabolite Identification Software (IQLAAEGABOFAGTMZZZ)
- PEAKS Studio 4.0 (SID-PEAKS40)
- ProMass Deconvolution 2.5 (OPTON-20875)
- Pulsed-Q Dissociation (PQD) (IQLAAEGABBFAGQMZZZ)
- SIEVE Automated Label-Free Differential Expression Software (INQSOF012/IQLAAEGABSFAHSMAPV)
Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility.
- Protein identification and quantitative differential expression analysis
- Biomarker studies and PTM identification
- Metabolite identification and quantification
- Tissue imaging
- High-speed LC methods