LTQ Orbitrap XL ETD
Thermo Scientific LTQ Orbitrap XL ETD Spectrometer provides a comprehensive solution for protein ID, characterization and quantitation.
A powerful, comprehensive instrument for proteomics analyses.
- Combinines three different and complementary fragmentation techniques—CID, HCD, and ET—with the proven benefits of Orbitrap technology
- Offers a comprehensive solution for complex PTM analysis, intelligent sequencing of peptides, top-down and middle-down analysis, and protein quantitation via stable isotope labelling such as TMT, iTRAQ or label-free quantitation
- Highly confident peptide identification using multiple activation types and Data Dependent Decision Tree
- High-throughput sequencing applications with parallel acquisition capabilities
- Identification of unexpected PTMs using high resolution and accurate mass
- Quantitation over a wide dynamic range, including low abundance peptides