LC IsoLink irm-LC/MS System
Thermo Scientific LC IsoLink is the first high sensitivity interface connecting HPLC with Isotope Ratio MS for the reproducible and accurate on-line determination of C/12C isotope ratios.
The LC IsoLink is built to directly address the analysis of polar and thermo-labile compounds.
All organic compounds eluting from an HPLC column are analyzed while maintaining the chromatographic resolution. This opens up a whole new world in the application of isotope ratio mass spectrometry.
- Isotope ratio data on an HPLC time scale
- Integrity of chromatographic resolution
- High sensitivity sample analysis in the low nano-mole range
- Accurate and reproducible results
- Direct injection of international reference materials
- Maintenance-free operation
- High throughput
- Capability for full automation
- Tracer experiments with amino acids, lipids, carbohydrates
- Nucleotide analysis for DNA synthesis rates
Food and Food Ingredients
- Authentication of honey and fruit juices
- Determining origin of flavors and nutrients
- Analysis of phospholipids, carbohydrates, amino acids and vitamins
- Authenticity control of drugs
- Investigation of agents and additives
- Analysis of steroids and hormones
- History of biomolecules in sediments and soils
Metabolism studies, food and food ingredients, pharmaceuticals, doping control, biogeochemistry