iCE 3400 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
Thermo Scientific* iCE 3400 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer features a dedicated furnace with the highest flexibility of Zeeman and Deuterium background correction.
The iCE 3400 AA Spectrometer is a combination of performance and simplicity. Superior optics, innovative design and flexible background correction options ensure analytical performance. The iCE 3400 provides the complete solution for furnace atomizer analysis in an innovative and easy-to-use package.
- Graphite Furnace TeleVision (GFTV) furnace vision system replaces mirror-based technology and provides high definition, real-time video of events occurring inside the cuvette
- User-friendly software and comprehensive Wizard-driven interface to guides user through every aspect of an analysis, including automated furnace method optimization
- Concurrent operation of the furnace, spectrometer and autosampler sampling procedures, minimizing the overall furnace cycle
- Combination of both Zeeman and Quadline deuterium background correction provides flexible, interference-free furnace analysis
- High precision optics and superbly accurate temperature control produce low detection limits and incredible analytical stability
- Efficient design minimizes the footprint of the instrument and ensures that day-to-day analysis and maintenance is simple
- Integrated software and hardware safety features
- Simple installation and operation of the pre-aligned furnace and autosampler module
- Extended Lifetime Cuvettes (ELCs) provide vastly extended lifetimes, improving efficiency and economy
- Security software and validation packages allow complete 21 CFR part 11, GLP and GALP compliance (optional upgrades)