Functionality and design
The halcyonics_i4 is a state-of-the-art active vibration isolation system, which is ideal for isolating high-resolution measurement equipment from building vibrations. Besides the low-profile carbon-design, the system features straightforward handling for an easy operation. The working surface of 400 x 500 mm² has a maximum load capacity of 120 kg.
The i4 system is multifuncional active vibration isolation system for a variety of applications. This allows you flexibility for future applications with just one model.
A major advantage is the lack of a low frequency resonance, which is a frequency where passive isolators amplify vibrations instead of isolating them. There is no compressed air supply needed to operate the isolation system. AC power from an electrical outlet is sufficient. The halcyonics_i4 provides active compensation in all six degrees of freedom.
i4 - high performance and easy handling
The control panel of the i4 is self-explanatory and the entire system is controlled by only three buttons. No manual adjusting or tuning is required. This enables the user to completely concentrate on the application. The isolation effect starts at 0.6 Hz, achieving the max. performance of -40 dB at 10 Hz, where 99.0% of the vibration is isolated.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic load adjustment and transportation lock
- Active isolation in six degrees of freedom
- Compact and portable
- No natural low frequency resonance
- No compressed air required - just power supply
- Excellent position stability - high inherent stiffness
- No manual tuning or adjusting required
- Multifunctional isolation system for a wide range of applications