Exactive Plus Orbitrap LC/MS
Thermo Scientific Exactive Plus Mass spectrometer is the ultimate screening machine for confident identification and quantification of compounds in complex samples. This benchtop LC-MS system delivers high resolution, accurate mass data and fast scanning capabilities to increase both confidence and throughput.
The Exactive Plus Mass Spectrometer is an easy-to-use benchtop system combining premium performance with a simple, intuitive interface in an LC-MS system that is smaller, faster and affordable for virtually any lab.
The Exactive Plus Orbitrap LC-MS is a benchtop full scan mass spectrometer designed for compound identification and high-throughput, high-performance screening. The Exactive Plus delivers high resolution accurate mass (HRAM) data and fast, reproducible results for qualitative and quantitative analysis.
The availability of HRAM and full scan capability gives you all the data, all the time. It allows retrospective data analysis and eliminates MS method development leading to improved and simplified analytical throughput.
Exactive Plus is easy-to-use, cost effective to operate and coupled with workflow-driven software, makes an ideal instrument for new users in routine analytical laboratories. Selected benefits of the Exactive Plus are specified below:
- High Resolving Power (up to 140,000) - Eliminates isobaric interferences to increase confidence for analysis or complex samples
- Mass accuracy - Better than 1ppm in full scan and AIF scan using fully automated AGC and mass calibration procedures offers confident identification
- U-HPLC Scan Speed - The 12Hz scanning frequency of Exactive Plus is fully compatible with U-HPLC and ensures exact mass measurement for fast chromatography applications
- Fast Polarity Switching - A full cycle of 1 positive and 1 negative scan is performed within 1 second at a resolution setting of 35,000 without sacrificing mass accuracy
- All-Ion-Fragmentation (AIF) - With multiple dissociation techniques; in source collisional induced dissociation (CID) and high energy collisional dissociation (HCD), provides MS and MS/MS data
- Full MS scan, AIF scan, data dependent AIF, alternating Full MS and AIF scan
- Intuitive software interface
The Exactive Plus Orbitrap LC-MS is ideal for the following applications:
- Environmental and Food Safety
- Clinical Research
- Forensic Toxicology
- Drug discovery, metabolism and pharmacokinetics (DMPK)
- BioPharma – Intact Protein analysis