Evolution 60S UV-Visible Spectrophotometer
The Thermo Scientific Evolution 60S UV-Visible spectrophotometer offers exceptional performance and flexibility for routine to research applications.
With a 1.0 spectral bandwidth, the system provides increased resolution for your most demanding samples
Efficient optical design delivers a new level of clarity to your measurements.
Maximum Performance, Compact Design
- Acquire accurate spectra with scan speeds up to 4200nm/min.
- Depend on dual-beam optics for superior photometric accuracy during long measurements
- Acquire measurements from the UV to the near-IR
- Choose either a local control instrument or a computer-controlled model to match the needs of your laboratory
- Increase sample throughput with the integrated 6-cell changer; save data to a USB memory device
- Rely on accurate data with pre-programmed performance verification methods; save bench space with small footprint
- Go beyond the Evolution 60S instrument with accessories available for every type of sample, Customize to fit your laboratory needs
- Save time with the instant-on xenon flash lamp
- Perform accurate analysis over the entire wavelength range of 190-1100nm
- Prevent damage to sensitive samples – does not continuously expose sample to intense UV light
- Long lifetime xenon flash lamp – guaranteed for three years of continuous use
- Xenon lamp produces no heat – sample compartment temperature does not change