Electro Chemical Detector
Electrochemical detection delivers the high sensitivity needed for the measurement of neurotransmitters, the simplicity and robustness needed for pharmaceutical or clinical diagnostics, and the selectivity for characterization of complex samples such as natural products, biological tissues, and fluids.
The Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ UltiMate™ 3000 ECD-3000RS Electrochemical Detector features all new electronics with advanced digital processing, guaranteeing the lowest possible detection limits from microbore to normal bore for both HPLC and UHPLC. The high sensitivity and low noise of this electrochemical detector makes it ideal for the most sensitive and demanding analyses.
- SmartChip™ Intelligence provides automatic instrument configuration with optimized control of an attached electrochemical sensor.
- Fluidic Components are exchangeable from the front of the detector without special tools.
- Front-Panel Display provides easy monitoring of detector status to maximize up time.
- Full-Scale Signal Auto-Ranging protects data integrity by preventing data loss due to peak over-ranging.
- Gradient Compatibility from the only electrochemical detector capable of working with aggressive gradients for method flexibility.
Presenting the next generation of coulometric and amperometric sensors with SmartChip technology for simple, flexible, and routine maintenance-free operation:
- Plug-and-play electrochemical cells, which eliminate lengthy cable connections and noise
- Coulometric and amperometric designs
- Amperometric sensor available with a variety of working electrode materials, including boron- doped diamond
- HPLC and UHPLC compatible
- Maintenance-free solid state reference electrodes