ASE 150 Accelerated Solvent Extractor
The Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ ASE™ 150 Accelerated Solvent Extractor system is a single-cell system for the extraction of solid and semisolid samples using common solvents at elevated temperatures and pressures. The Dionex ASE 150 system runs faster than Soxhlet, sonication, and other extraction methods, requires less solvent and labor, and accommodates 1, 5, 10, 22, 34, 66 and 100-mL cell sizes.
- Automated extraction and filtration of a single sample
- Faster than Soxhlet, sonication, and other extraction methods
- Uses less solvent and labor
- Combines extraction and clean-up in a single step for increased productivity
- Accommodates a wide range of sample sizes: 1–100 grams
- Specialized oven design ensures uniform heating and control of temperature for the extraction cell. This ensures uniform extraction from cell-to-cell and batch-to-batch.
- pH hardened pathways with Dionium™ cells allow the extraction of acid or basic matrices.
- Flow-through technology allows in-line filtration and in-cell clean-up.
- Fast pump (70 mL/min)
- Accepts both sizes of collection bottles (60 and 250 mL)
- New static outlet valve
- New pneumatics use less compressed gas.
- Optional Dionium cells
- Accommodates all cell sizes (1, 5, 10, 22, 34, 66, and 100 mL)
|ASE 150 Accelerated Solvent Extraction System Specifications|
|Oven||Accepts. 1, 5, 10, 22, 34, 66, and 100 mL cell sizes.
Auto-seal actuator places cell into oven and returns cell to tray after extraction.
|Temperature control||Up to 200 °C; vertical cell orientation with flow from top to bottom.|
|Pump||Fluid delivery pressure: 10 MPa (1500 psi).|
|Pump flow||70 mL/minute. Automatic pressure sensor and pressure relief during heat-up.|
|Fluid Sensors||IR sensors detect fluid level during collection of extract|
|Display and Keyboard||Menu operated. LCD 8 × 45 character display.
Method and schedule editor and storage.
|Extraction Cells||Seven capacities: 1, 5, 10, 22, 34, 66, and 100 mL cells.
Cells feature finger-tight cell caps with compression seal for high-pressure closure
|Extraction Cell Tray||Single cell with two rinse positions.|
|Collection Vials:||60 mL or 250 mL;
vial lids have solvent-resistant septa (TFE coated on solvent side)
|Collection Vial Tray:||Single 250 mL bottle or 60 ml vial (60 mL vial requires insert)|
|Extraction Fluids:||Compatible with a wide range of organic and aqueous solvents|
|Dimensions (h x w x d):||56.1 × 35.6 × 50.8 cm
(22.1 × 14.0 × 20.0 in.)
|Weight:||34 kg (75 lb.)|
|Power Requirements:||Consumption: 500 VA max.|
|Voltage:||100–120 or 220–240 V ac|
|Pneumatic Requirements:||N2 at 1034–1340 kPa (150–200 psi)|