Antaris Industrial Gas System (IGS)
Thermo Scientific Antaris IGS analyzer is a multi-component gas system capable of simultaneously analyzing over 100 gas species
The Antaris IGS system provides research-grade performance, speed, and sensitivity in a package designed specifically for use in plant and process environments.
- Capable of simultaneously analyzing multiple gas species, offering high performance in calibration and stability, and high-speed data acquisition
- Developed with input from industry market leaders to offer a solution to specific and demanding gas analysis needs
- Industrial rack-mount and table-top configurations
- Flexible gas cell configurations
- Detecter options
- Factory-supplied calibrations and on-site calibration and training services
The operation of the Antaris IGS gas analyzer is accomplished with RESULT software. The revolutionary design of this software provides easy-to-use tools for routine analysis, method development, method transfer, operation setup, and data analysis.
- Bulk gas purity analysis
- Specialty gas analysis
- Combustion emissions monitoring
- Air bag effluent analysis
- Aviator's breathing oxygen and compressed breathing air