Antaris II FT-NIR Analyzer
Thermo Scientific Antaris II FT-NIR Analyzer sets an industry standard, providing laboratory-based FT-NIR performance in a ready-for-plant package.
No matter what the sample, the Antaris II NIR analyzer provides robust and reliable data collection for at-line, online and in-line analysis. Customize an Antaris II for specific applications or choose the Antaris II MDS Method Development Sampling System, which includes transmission, fiber-optic and integrating sphere diffuse reflection analysis all in one turnkey system.
- Analyze any sample type rapidly and accurately—solids, powders, tablets, paste, gel, films, and liquids
- ValPro Instrument Qualification package contains all the tools necessary to make regulatory compliance easy—DQ, IQ, OQ, and PQ
- Industry-leading method transfer performance
- Reproducible regardless of configuration, maintenance, user, or environment
- Rugged design ready for fast, precise and accurate measurements in the lab or in the plant
Ordering Alerts: The Antaris II FT-NIR analyzer is sold as a configured system designed to meet your specific application needs. For more information, contact your Thermo Scientific Sales Representative.